Maintenance of Computerized Books of Accounts, Accounting, Processing and Reconciliations, Auditing & Audit Compliances, MIS and Financial Performance Reports, Taxation Compliances under(Goods & Service Tax) Income Tax, TDS
Benefits of ATAS Outsourcing
- Cost effective without the commitment of employing trained accounts staff.
- Reduces in book keeping & accounting cost and Infrastructure Cost by 40 to 60 %.
- Get Expertise professional skills and services at low cost.
- Effective Control over Receivable and Payable Outstanding Cycle
- Building Confidence of Internal & External Customers by effective prompt services.
- Timely Filing of Returns and Assessments, Tax & Audit compliances under various Indian regulatory laws.
- Reduction in additional liability due to delay or non compliances with tax authorities.
- Get timely Preparation of Financial Statements and MIS Reports.
- Reduced management risk, establishes better management control and more focus on business.
Book Keeping, Accounting, Processing & Reconciliation:
- Maintenance of Computerized Books of Accounts under GAAP for routine accounting, using latest updated Accounting Software in compliance with regulatory statutory laws.
- Verification of Purchase / Expenses Bills, Sales Invoices, Payment & Receipt Vouchers, Journal Vouchers etc with supporting Documents and Conversion of physical transactions records into computerized accounting form
- Reconciliations - Bank, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Inter Branch etc
- Inventory Managements.
- Branch and Cost Centre wise Accounting.
- Periodic compilation of accounting details for filing of returns & Tax Compliances.
- Scrutiny of Accounts, Preparation of Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Accounts.
Verifications and preparation of various audit compliances and co-ordination with Statutory & Tax Auditors for obtaining their audit reports :-
- Statutory Audits and Internal Audit.
- Income Tax Audit and GST Audit.
- Stock Audit and Due Diligence Audit.
Direct Tax - Income Tax (Individual and Corporate Tax )
Indirect Tax - GST (Goods & Service Tax)
Filing of E-ReturnsPeriodic compilation of accounting details, preparing and filing of returns under Indirect Tax –GST (Goods & Service Tax) and Direct Tax - Income Tax (Annual Return & TDS Return)
Advance Income Tax ComputationPeriodic preparation of Income & Expenditure Account for payment of Advance tax.
Individual TaxationIndividual Income Tax Planning and filing of Returns.
AssessmentsCompiling statements, attending scrutiny audit, preparations & representation for completions of scrutiny assessments under above various indian regulatory laws. Co-ordination with designated auditors and consultants for completion of tax scrutiny assessment.
- Periodically Sales and Collections Report.
- Periodically Debtors Receivable Outstanding Statement (Party / Bill Wise).
- Periodically Creditors Payable Outstanding Statement (Party / Bill wise).
- Cash Flow Statement and Fund Flow Statement.
- Profitability Statement (EBITDA).
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Cost Analysis Report - Actual V/s Budgets.